Status
Not open for further replies.
buck-rogers-usa-1939-aka-buck-rogers-destination-saturn-regie-ford-ENN15C.jpg

I believe we've found the perfect pheno of alien rift...

On a serious note, when I have the room, I owe a favor to a friend to hunt down a good blueberry romulan mother... but that's got a year start date minimum.

Once I’m done with this test I’m gonna run my breeding project. Gg4 x strawberry cough both photos then I’m gonna breed that with an auto still undecided which one was going to be early miss but now I’m unsure as I’ve got more auto strains to choose from and will probably get more here before too long if I had to choose now though it’d be with the lsd-25 then you know the rest of the breeding story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
which one will it be
hehe
breeder's choice
but there are so many
you see

which one will it be
hehe
breeder's choice
but there are so many
you see

Imagine a gg4 x strawberry cough x crystal meth or lsd-25 strain mmmmmmmm I think that high would be ridiculously intense!

View attachment 832298

I believe we've found the perfect pheno of alien rift...

On a serious note, when I have the room, I owe a favor to a friend to hunt down a good blueberry romulan mother... but that's got a year start date minimum.
hunter/gatherers already touched down
viva off world

Guys, you heard it here first. Im gonna change the world. I am the one you have been looking for... the one who can predict. Wow. Well i knew i would be good to something... i can predict size, speed and if the buds will be fat in a plant. As long as its my garden. If my garden has 10 or 10000 plants doesnt mather. This comes to autoflower plants... so well, i will change the world.... i sit and crying,... because i can do it.
Yes. I can do it. Some of you should know what it means? I will be a legend.
live stoner pumped!
go grobro!

for sure!

I’m aiming to hit a high 20’s thc percentage with a breeding project and the strains I have to choose from are capable of producing that I’d have to herm quite a few female autos by the time I reached that point to get my end game result for a bunch of feminized auto from a breeding of that stature. As long as I don’t breed them to be hermie and do it late in flower but early enough to get mature seeds I’ll be ok.

I’m aiming to hit a high 20’s thc percentage with a breeding project and the strains I have to choose from are capable of producing that I’d have to herm quite a few female autos by the time I reached that point to get my end game result for a bunch of feminized auto from a breeding of that stature. As long as I don’t breed them to be hermie and do it late in flower but early enough to get mature seeds I’ll be ok.

No options for getting regs in the auto? Be nice to have a strain that would be naturally sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back