Status
Not open for further replies.
and they used almost no water!

I think it’ll help me dial in exactly how much and how often and I’ll probably end up using much less water than I did this grow. Eventually I wanna build a irrigation line with halos that’s set to a timer at a specific time for a specific amount of time the halos will assure it’s getting water around the root zone rather than directly on it so the roots stretch out more. Big root system big plants big yields!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P1020870 (1) (3).JPG

I don't know that it's nearly as important in autos as in photos, unless breeding....your gonna run what ya got... but if I'm looking for a mother, I'll fill my space looking for the right plant.

Once I’m done with this test I’m gonna run my breeding project. Gg4 x strawberry cough both photos then I’m gonna breed that with an auto still undecided which one was going to be early miss but now I’m unsure as I’ve got more auto strains to choose from and will probably get more here before too long if I had to choose now though it’d be with the lsd-25 then you know the rest of the breeding story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back