Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right! AND... I have mephisto seeds coming.... and a bunch from seedstockers.... my lights are done, health is stable...

Fridge is stuffed with leftovers... and my schedule for the day looks like this...View attachment 832287
Good way to spend a day.

Lmao! I want to start them in solo cups so I don’t risk over watering them I’m pretty bad at that in the beginning. And I don’t wanna risk damaging the roots to transplant so I came up with this little design on the solo cup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had great success with the solo insta transplanters this season. If you are careful getting roots out after the grow you can use it again and again.

looks like it will work!

K I just don’t wanna risk over watering in the beginning that’s what inspired the gnat problem I had to begin with then there’s root issues causing damage to the plants I just don’t wanna risk this test grow going south and I’ve never done the solo cup thought I’d give it a try with at least 1 of the strains I received.

K I just don’t wanna risk over watering in the beginning that’s what inspired the gnat problem I had to begin with then there’s root issues causing damage to the plants I just don’t wanna risk this test grow going south and I’ve never done the solo cup thought I’d give it a try with at least 1 of the strains I received.

I transplanted 10 d after seeding and the plants never skipped a beat

Guys im serious..... is there many people in the world that can choose the fastest, and also predict wich plant will be the biggest in of 10.000 plants?
Not sure of the question, biggest and fastest of a particular strain? Just in general? And when? As a seed? Seedling? Veg or flower?

I'd say some can learn, some have a god given talent, I know several Comercial farmers that go to the breeders for clones to use as mothers, just because pheno hunting is time consuming and requires the ability to use a much larger sample (# of plants) to do correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back