Status
Not open for further replies.
No options for getting regs in the auto? Be nice to have a strain that would be naturally sustainable.

I do imagine once I start bringing the auto chromosome back in the project there will be a male that autos which I’d breed with the fem that autos which would produce sustainable auto seeds but they’d be reg autos at that point. I’d want to keep all the feminized seeds I could get from it if I were to herm a female from that breeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m breeding two regs first then breeding that with an auto which if I do it all right I’ll get regs and autos I’ll just have to breed photos with photos and autos with autos from that breeding

I’m aiming to hit a high 20’s thc percentage with a breeding project and the strains I have to choose from are capable of producing that I’d have to herm quite a few female autos by the time I reached that point to get my end game result for a bunch of feminized auto from a breeding of that stature. As long as I don’t breed them to be hermie and do it late in flower but early enough to get mature seeds I’ll be ok.

I'll be breeding for a strain that can hack my environment. Fast hardy resistant. And off course I wouldn't want smoke I wasn't thrilled about. Best of fortune on your project!

I'll be breeding for a strain that can hack my environment. Fast hardy resistant. And off course I wouldn't want smoke I wasn't thrilled about. Best of fortune on your project!

You as well!

47a8a7e232a83ad38dd810cccdaaf1e4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back