Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I grew the Sour Stomper, very similar smell to the GWK..I still have to vacuum out the tent and sanitize everything so it should give me a day or 2 to decide, hopefully.

I'm asking Santa for a little 2 gal wet/dry vacuum for the tent. Actually, I have no idea why I don't already have one!

....but he already bought me new lights....my birthday is coming up.

Well I kept the other ones hidden in the packs so I didn't drive myself crazy choosing...

Grape Walker Kush
Creme Bubbly
Livers N' Cheese
Sour Stomper
Skyrone Stomper
Heisenberg Special
AvT special pheno
Auto Blues
24 carat

and then I'm going to order some Double Grape and whatever else lmao :shrug:
I have tried 24c sour stomper heisenberg special and double grape on your list of ones to grow all I can say is you have a tough decision LOL. That being said double grape was just unreal.

Ok buds, I worked early to late to day and have to be up early again, so one more toke and in the sack for me.
Happy thanksgiving!

GOOD EVENING
big ole hubba bubba she smoked great
IMG_4999.JPG

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :friday:..Happy Friday..

Turkey Thursday..Black Friday and Cyber Monday...:biggrin:..damn..busy weekend.

I'm asking Santa for a little 2 gal wet/dry vacuum for the tent. Actually, I have no idea why I don't already have one!

....but he already bought me new lights....my birthday is coming up.

:coffee: Yeah..I Think I have to add a soil ph meter onto my xmas list...if anyone knows/recommends a good one.

As much as my family cooks we have Thanksgiving all week hahaha lots of food
We will probably be having leftovers for the week to. But my daughter is home from college so she's getting stuff made that she doesn't get there.

Heaxding for Idaho in the morning, my Boy is not doing well.
I guess the weather and the holidays brings these things out. Said he was taking 4500 mg of xanex at a shot, not every day but often.
He can't use canna because of his job, anyone familiar with this and alternative meds?
Sorry to hear about your son @Renaissance Redneck be safe in your travels. If you can look into CBD for an alternative as it's also suppose to help with anxiety/panic disorders. It's worth a shot as xanex has some bad side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back