The black dots are so I can tell who's on first .:biggrin:
DSCN1619.JPG

:thanks: Happy Friday

:bighug:

Let The Game Begin
The black dots are so I can tell who's on first .:biggrin:
View attachment 831763

Indoor I'm guessing...?....:snow2:

I've got a couple of cheeky outdoors going..:coffee:..first one is Duurty Dragon..I wanted a germ rate check..so I just threw a handful in a pot of compo that had been used for a summer grow..

and the second one will be Grinder Dragon...:coffee:...I'd been Taste testing Duurty and Giggle predominantly and the grinder was full of seed...so I threw that in the second re-used pot..to get rid of them....:biggrin:

Could be photo or auto..I don't mind...if I can get an early winter start on photos..I get the harvest after the first 12-12 in the season..harvest early may.

Fingers Crossed for a better winter than last year...:wizzy:..

Good Morning @Mossy
No insomnia here just an old habit that won't die ( getting up before the rooster crows ) :nono:

Yeah..I am a morning person...:headbang:..

:bighug:

Indoor I'm guessing...?....:snow2:

I've got a couple of cheeky outdoors going..:coffee:..first one is Duurty Dragon..I wanted a germ rate check..so I just threw a handful in a pot of compo that had been used for a summer grow..

and the second one will be Grinder Dragon...:coffee:...I'd been Taste testing Duurty and Giggle predominantly and the grinder was full of seed...so I threw that in the second re-used pot..to get rid of them....:biggrin:

Could be photo or auto..I don't mind...if I can get an early winter start on photos..I get the harvest after the first 12-12 in the season..harvest early may.

Fingers Crossed for a better winter than last year...:wizzy:..

Yeah..I am a morning person...:headbang:..
Pretty much say's it all Mossy :biggrin:
DSCN1620.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back