Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that test? CBD was my first thought, I just don't know if it shows on a random test?
If nothing else, my boy is coming home. I've never heard him like this, just talking between the sobs. Fucking killing me.
It doesn't show up in tests. It is derived from the industrial hemp plant which is non-psychoactive having (less than 1% THC) and during processing if there is any THC it gets removed. It is legal in all 50 states and comes in tinctures,rubs,edibles, etc.

@Renaissance Redneck ..sorry to hear your son is sick..:headbang:..but if you can say it is a seasonal problem..ie..worse in the winter/cold..it is PH...and you know how to treat that alternately. :ph: Treat with BS..spring diet/greens and lean meat..extra light and heat.

Well since we didn't have Thanksgiving yesterday today is the day of the feast. Gonna get the turkey in the smoker with some apple wood this afternoon. The house is smelling good since the wife has been making pies/cheesecake and other goodies already.

A box cutter, a little patience and the drainage is on point..bordem at 4am :shrug:

IMG_20171124_035313.jpg

Good Morning T.G.I.F. Stoners
I've made a pact with myself not to purchase any more seeds :nono: until I grow out some of the ones I already have !! Too many choices now as it is and everyday there's a new strain and I just can't keep up . :rofl:

radio.jpg

Stand by for an Official News update....

The first two Seed Sponsored [HASHTAG]#growbattles2018[/HASHTAG] are Open for volunteers.

[HASHTAG]#femaleseedsgrowerof2018[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#heavyweightgrower2018[/HASHTAG]

https://www.autoflower.org/posts/1628858/

These are mixed [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] with selected Volunteers and members of the Official [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG]

Anyone placing in the Top 5 winners spots will be offered a place on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG]

Volunteers for seed sponsored places need to have a 50 site post count..but since they don't start until 1 st Feb 2018..this shouldn't be a problem.

If You want to Test grow for the [HASHTAG]#afnseedvendors[/HASHTAG] this is your first chance to earn a place on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back