Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I think it's a toss up between Livers n' Cheese and Creme Bubbly...I want to run all 3 plants the same strain..Kind of leaning towards the LNC..LOL that AvT special pheno thoughhhh

View attachment 831744

Nice choice to have to make, Goblin. If I am guessing the CB genetics right, that will be a great pain med.

I have really great well water I have never phd I am not saying that is the way to go by no means. But since 1993 I have grown pot in nothing but pro mix BX and then HP. Outdoor I would dig a pit fill it with pro mix put some blood and bone meal in I would use granular nutrients and grow huge arse plants with never a ph problem. Now I just make sure I stay under the PPM I keep my nutrient program as lean as possible and read the plant. When growing in pro mix can be very forgiving if you over or underfeed IMO
Interesting how different growers find their sweet spot. I always monitor the pH of my well water, have never checked ppm:cheers:
While there are some wrong ways, it's proof that there is no one right way to grow good herb:pass::d5:

Well I kept the other ones hidden in the packs so I didn't drive myself crazy choosing...

Grape Walker Kush
Creme Bubbly
Livers N' Cheese
Sour Stomper
Skyrone Stomper
Heisenberg Special
AvT special pheno
Auto Blues
24 carat

and then I'm going to order some Double Grape and whatever else lmao :shrug:

I Need a humidifier badly I will be getting one tomorrow. A one gallon for 40.00 canadian This is the first winter I have had low humidity barely hitting 30% I have two units that read humidity. Hopefully by tomorrow night will be a solid 50%

The ones that nebulize are pretty cool.) (pun!) You don't steam up your windows so much.

Poorly constructed building... it doesn't really matter what its doing outside, its damp inside.

Well I kept the other ones hidden in the packs so I didn't drive myself crazy choosing...

Grape Walker Kush
Creme Bubbly
Livers N' Cheese
Sour Stomper
Skyrone Stomper
Heisenberg Special
AvT special pheno
Auto Blues
24 carat

Sour livers on your list. Its a knocker!. Might be most potent i have had from meph. Could be grower skill improving as well. But this run the sour liver is the one that gets me right.

Grape Walker Kush
Creme Bubbly
Livers N' Cheese
Sour Stomper
Skyrone Stomper
Heisenberg Special
AvT special pheno
Auto Blues
24 carat

But 100% approve of the sour stomper and Heisenberg. Both on my fav list.
Berg is a grower! Big dense buds. Easy qp plant if done right.
Im all mephisto giggly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back