Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to use these for my next run, reuse them as planters..A few holes in the bottom, couple on the sides and should be good to go.

IMG_20171123_224016.jpg

I’ve tried that in the last and don’t get much luck. I’ve got more luck placing a dish of water right under the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish we could trade half- I have too much humidity and run a dehumidifier

I'm going to use these for my next run, reuse them as planters..A few holes in the bottom, couple on the sides and should be good to go.

View attachment 831723
They are quite strong, they carry what, 7-10 kilos? The missus was always recycling them, but I always had a use for them....

I Need a humidifier badly I will be getting one tomorrow. A one gallon for 40.00 canadian This is the first winter I have had low humidity barely hitting 30% I have two units that read humidity. Hopefully by tomorrow night will be a solid 50%

I’m cool with it being where it’s at now that it’s in flowering I’ve got it pretty much dialed in at 75 degrees Fahrenheit Rh is 45 lowest it got last night was 70 rh 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm I think it's a toss up between Livers n' Cheese and Creme Bubbly...I want to run all 3 plants the same strain..Kind of leaning towards the LNC..LOL that AvT special pheno thoughhhh

View attachment 831744
Man thats one tough decision a head of you I would want to grow them all NOW LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back