Status
Not open for further replies.
That I'm not sure about on the testing but I do know it helps him and brother I hope all is well and I would be same as you bring him home get him on his feet✌️ pain is horrible and like you my kids is my life
Thanks, Brother. To be honest, I don't even care if it shows during a test (although I think it does).
This is how wonderful my Missus is (she's not Prestons mother, but for sure his Mom). She already has our bag packed. Ready to go. Family first.

Thanks, Brother. To be honest, I don't even care if it shows during a test (although I think it does).
This is how wonderful my Missus is (she's not Prestons mother, but for sure his Mom). She already has our bag packed. Ready to go. Family first.

Sorry to hear about your families struggles RR!!

Top of the evening BUD shot. Lets see some BUD SHOTS Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S.A. brethren.
View attachment 831712

Happy ThanksGiving , King of the North jarred her up tonight..2.85oz Final.
DSC_0042.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg

Man after my last grow I know it was all the help from members here that got me through it but from now on if it says pH in same sentence as the beans I'm out lol fk it I want to stay away from all the pH sht
pH is life, Brother. For our plants and ourselves:zen: Simple, but at times complicated science.

pH is life, Brother. For our plants and ourselves:zen: Simple, but at times complicated science.

You have that right!! Its really quite funny i have grown for 25 years without monitoring PH for the most part! LOL
No doubt some of the guerilla failures I had when I used to grow guerilla style, were fully due to incorrect PH.

You have that right!! Its really quite funny i have grown for 25 years without monitoring PH for the most part! LOL
No doubt some of the guerilla failures I had when I used to grow guerilla style, were fully due to incorrect PH.
Not dissing the meterless Brethren:pighug: That combination of great buffering soil and nutes, Nirvana! :headbang:
I remember having to get my personal (pee) pH to 8+. Insane levels to be sure, but life saving:biggrin:
I will never be without a meter, for myself or my grow:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back