Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the evening BUD shot. Lets see some BUD SHOTS Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S.A. brethren.
IMG_7819.JPG

How does that test? CBD was my first thought, I just don't know if it shows on a random test?
If nothing else, my boy is coming home. I've never heard him like this, just talking between the sobs. Fucking killing me.
That I'm not sure about on the testing but I do know it helps him and brother I hope all is well and I would be same as you bring him home get him on his feet✌️ pain is horrible and like you my kids is my life

Ate that shit earlier and passed out for 3 hours on the sofa recliner watching Mephisto reviews on YouTube...Now I'm up and ready for the Blueberry pie,vanilla bean ice cream and cool whip..I need to walk around the block about 12 times tomorrow lol.

Man after my last grow I know it was all the help from members here that got me through it but from now on if it says pH in same sentence as the beans I'm out lol fk it I want to stay away from all the pH sht

I like challenging myself, the harder the challenge the more of an education I get to the factors it’s gonna take to be successful and after all that’s the goal to produce high quality along with quantity in complete success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back