Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get my beans my challenge will be the Mexican Airlines strain. Here’s a little grow info from FB on how it grows: Since we are dealing with a gluttonous plant, it responds well to extra nutrients. You should also take into account that it is pH sensitive, so we advise you to repetitively supervise the plant and adjust the levels often, if necessary. So I need to get a ph meter and soil meter before I start them. So far I’ve been winging it using the test drops from my ph up and down and test strips and I haven’t had any ph issues yet thank god! But I’m gonna need to be spot on every time with this one from the waterings/(feedings) to the soil. Bring on the learning experience lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man it still haunts my ass looking back I lost a lot of years and friends and family to the sht! I'm a weed man it's my go to meds all the other sht just makes me worse!! Your a strong man if you walk away from it bro it is the hardest thing I've ever dealt with

I still got love for my psychs don’t get me wrong but I love my herb more! All that other shits for the birds.

If I get my beans my challenge will be the Mexican Airlines strain. Here’s a little grow info from FB on how it grows: Since we are dealing with a gluttonous plant, it responds well to extra nutrients. You should also take into account that it is pH sensitive, so we advise you to repetitively supervise the plant and adjust the levels often, if necessary. So I need to get a ph meter and soil meter before I start them. So far I’ve been winging it using the test drops from my ph up and down and test strips and I haven’t had any ph issues yet thank god! But I’m gonna need to be spot on every time with this one from the waterings/(feedings) to the soil. Bring on the learning experience lol

Man after my last grow I know it was all the help from members here that got me through it but from now on if it says pH in same sentence as the beans I'm out lol fk it I want to stay away from all the pH sht

Heaxding for Idaho in the morning, my Boy is not doing well.
I guess the weather and the holidays brings these things out. Said he was taking 4500 mg of xanex at a shot, not every day but often.
He can't use canna because of his job, anyone familiar with this and alternative meds?

Heaxding for Idaho in the morning, my Boy is not doing well.
I guess the weather and the holidays brings these things out. Said he was taking 4500 mg of xanex at a shot, not every day but often.
He can't use canna because of his job, anyone familiar with this and alternative meds?
CBD man
My buddy uses it for pain management because his job don't allow smoke and he been doing really well compared to what he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back