Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some double Grape but I like skunky or piney a good strong smell and high
Honestly. I have not found a skunky meph strain. Cheesy or fruity. So far. So i would be of no help lol. Northern cheese haze might be skunky cheesy.

IMG_20171122_212732.jpg

@Ash-a-Ton
Minus 112 for the bowl
So it give me 166 grams and I tested some tonight and it's gonna be a nice medicine with a cure✌️

I’m just praying my beans make it to me I’m excited to try em all but that lsd-25 just blows my mind. But I’m really excited to try that crystal meth the high on that sounds like something I could fall in love with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just praying my beans make it to me I’m excited to try em all but that lsd-25 just blows my mind. But I’m really excited to try that crystal meth the high on that sounds like something I could fall in love with!

I tried Crystal meth once for about 11 years it fuked my life up hahahaha but I would like to try some like your meaning hahaha

I tried Crystal meth once for about 11 years it fuked my life up hahahaha but I would like to try some like your meaning hahaha

I’m right there with you man! Been Meth free for almost 11 years, gave it up cold turkey the day my oldest daughter was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back