Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dissing the meterless Brethren:pighug: That combination of great buffering soil and nutes, Nirvana! :headbang:
I remember having to get my personal (pee) pH to 8+. Insane levels to be sure, but life saving:biggrin:
I will never be without a meter, for myself or my grow:bighug::pass:

Yeah the guerilla scene is different...i taught myself which surrounding plant life grows ideally in the right range for weed. It was trial and error!! I did some nice guerilla style plants, but nothing like the plants taken care of.

My Grandmother was a snowbird whe loved the fact that we had Thanksgiving in October and then head to Florida and have another thanksgiving dinner. She would put on just as big a thanksgiving feast in Florida as in Canada. I had a bunch of aunts uncles and grand parents that were florida bound for five months. I had a lot of fun at Walt disney back in the seventies

I have really great well water I have never phd I am not saying that is the way to go by no means. But since 1993 I have grown pot in nothing but pro mix BX and then HP. Outdoor I would dig a pit fill it with pro mix put some blood and bone meal in I would use granular nutrients and grow huge arse plants with never a ph problem. Now I just make sure I stay under the PPM I keep my nutrient program as lean as possible and read the plant. When growing in pro mix can be very forgiving if you over or underfeed IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back