Status
Not open for further replies.
Conveniently located too..Now you can take a crap, browse AFN and watch your plants all at the same time.

Damn thing takes up almost all of that bathroom I have to sit sideways to drop a deuce lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busting out a vape bag of some dutch passion think fast...who wants a hit?
IMG_6111.JPG

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6174.JPG

I’m definitely gonna need a speed selector before my next grow! My in-line pulls out way too much humidity. It’s been a stable 75 degrees Fahrenheit with an Rh of 40% now for oh 2-3 hours. Which is fine for now but when I go to start my test run imma need that Rh up to about 60-65%.

I had to set up the exhaust and all by myself today. It was a pain in the ass but a good learning experience on how to set things up in a good order.
68d38dc0ae815251462b6273d63ee766.jpg
cc7206611e1c6f05fae927c695092e0d.jpg

Nice clean setup and you have room for a few more plants. I have to vent mine to the outside to keep the wife happy. So will be installing a dryer vent kit through the wall.

Nice clean setup and you have room for a few more plants. I have to vent mine to the outside to keep the wife happy. So will be installing a dryer vent kit through the wall.

I’m not running anything after this grow til I get a speed selector for the in-line so hopefully I’ll have one by harvest so I can harvest clean out the tent and get started while the harvest is drying/curing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back