Status
Not open for further replies.
Busting out a vape bag of some dutch passion think fast...who wants a hit?
View attachment 831397

View attachment 831395

View attachment 831396
I'm down for a bag.

I’m definitely gonna need a speed selector before my next grow! My in-line pulls out way too much humidity. It’s been a stable 75 degrees Fahrenheit with an Rh of 40% now for oh 2-3 hours. Which is fine for now but when I go to start my test run imma need that Rh up to about 60-65%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could either not run the exhaust fan during the seedling stage or run a timer 5-10 minutes each hour.

I'm down for a bag.

You could either not run the exhaust fan during the seedling stage or run a timer 5-10 minutes each hour.

I never thought of that hell yeah man! But one difference in my humidity is the humidifier I’m running now versus when I first started this grow. In the beginning I used a warm mist humidifier until they started to preflower then I went and got a cool mist. The cool mist for some reason or another has a lower Rh ratio than the warm mist when they’re ran but they’ve worked out great during each phase so far and it’s easier to control my cool mist than the warm mist it’s got a speed selector for its fan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I must bid you all a good night for now. Going to spend some time with my kids before they all get ready to turn in for the night. Then it's getting the brine ready for the turkey. They all want another apple wood smoked turkey so I have to make sure it's done right.

Ok I must bid you all a good night for now. Going to spend some time with my kids before they all get ready to turn in for the night. Then it's getting the brine ready for the turkey. They all want another apple wood smoked turkey so I have to make sure it's done right.

Have a great night bud!! I also am stepping out for the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back