Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell those look beautiful! I’m glad they are doing as well as they are for now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive run the lights for hmmm 6 3 month grows so far(24/0 light regime) and no issues with any of the lights. So we are talking 13,000 hours so far. Still should be lots of life left in them!!

Hey guys guess what day it is!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright! :cheers: Eat, Vape, and be merry! ....uh should be vape, be merry, then eat

A few days ago I saw a seed guessing contest for Festivus...I have a guess and now I cant find it. (the contest)

Finally the family is all home after their trip to pick up my daughter. Now to spend some good family time while she's here. Hoping my daughter can give me a hand while home to get the exhaust vent installed so I can get the tent/lights/fan up now.

I had to set up the exhaust and all by myself today. It was a pain in the ass but a good learning experience on how to set things up in a good order.
68d38dc0ae815251462b6273d63ee766.jpg
cc7206611e1c6f05fae927c695092e0d.jpg

Alright! :cheers: Eat, Vape, and be merry! ....uh should be vape, be merry, then eat

A few days ago I saw a seed guessing contest for Festivus...I have a guess and now I cant find it. (the contest)

Page 1 I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back