Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there are all these new genetics in autos. But seeing the bashing which does go on over photo/auto gets to be a turn off. People don't want to take the time to check out how far the auto genetics have changed in these years.

Every day that passes more eyes are opened by guys like us.

Shes gonna be a frosty one!..GSC she wont stop with the Tricomes!
1122171759.jpg
1122171802a.jpg
1122171804.jpg
1122171805.jpg

MOhan Ram day 32 - kind of weak compared to the monsters most of you guys grow...but i am super happy with her progress under the cheap 3w lights and smaller pots(1.5gallon)
IMG_6282.JPG

@912GreenSkell thanks bud! I’m sad because she doesn’t seem to want to fatten up any more. Only 12 days left till the comes down. I’m glad the girls are getting all pretty for you! Hope it’s some good smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOhan Ram day 32 - kind of weak compared to the monsters most of you guys grow...but i am super happy with her progress under the cheap 3w lights and smaller pots(1.5gallon)
View attachment 831387

Hey man. That’s better than what my girls did under a 2’ t5. Can’t wait to upgrade!

Hey man. That’s better than what my girls did under a 2’ t5. Can’t wait to upgrade!

I was thinking about firing up my 4' t-5s in a few weeks and get some more started so its a constant flow. Think i am going to go for it! Were you running your t5's in close proximity? Were the nodes on small plants stacked or spaced out a fair bit?

I was thinking about firing up my 4' t-5s in a few weeks and get some more started so its a constant flow. Think i am going to go for it! Were you running your t5's in close proximity? Were the nodes on small plants stacked or spaced out a fair bit?

Well I had them under a two footer until they started preflower. The light was always around 6 inches above the top of the girls. I managed to get a 4’t5 and tossed in new bulbs and a few reds with the led sups that week and kept it around the same because I wasn’t sure about penetration and par for theses lights. Probably way the didn’t stretch much either. I’ve always run hps for this sort of thing [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back