Status
Not open for further replies.
My bud just bought a new scope for his .308.....not sure what kind but it was over $1000
Optics sure do get pricey for the good stuff!!
My IOR scope was almost $2000 when it first came out. I abused the heck out of it and had to send in for refurb. I ended up getting the newer version which is built even tougher then the first gen. They are some tanks of the scope industry same like NightForce.

I'll play, biggest indoor. I am rolling with a good candidate right now. If it shows female I'm gonna bend it over and fatten it up.
ALF5 week 3? ish..
View attachment 831379
I'll put the idea in the contest idea thread and we'll see if there is enough interest.

631a746f8e279e66f716545bcf4e16c6.jpg
7da64e8eccea0d08e50e1b5c3b98889b.jpg

Yay magic! Sorry for the crappy photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really...these new age autos are just incredible what they can do in such a short time frame...its amazing that there are still naysayers out there that think autos are tiny and not potent....funny!
I'm glad there are all these new genetics in autos. But seeing the bashing which does go on over photo/auto gets to be a turn off. People don't want to take the time to check out how far the auto genetics have changed in these years.

Hey @Kneehigh85 sounds like your cooking over here. We got some pumpkin pies and pumpkin cheesecakes that are to be in the works for desserts here.

Lol I love pumpkin pie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back