Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had them under a two footer until they started preflower. The light was always around 6 inches above the top of the girls. I managed to get a 4’t5 and tossed in new bulbs and a few reds with the led sups that week and kept it around the same because I wasn’t sure about penetration and par for theses lights. Probably way the didn’t stretch much either. I’ve always run hps for this sort of thing [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty much exactly what i have planned...keep 'em under the t5's until around week 3 and then move them under the LEDs(while I am chopping the current batch). Just a way to carve a few weeks off them. I run t5's crazy close on photo plants destined for outdoors(2-4"), and will likely do the same for these plants.

That is pretty much exactly what i have planned...keep 'em under the t5's until around week 3 and then move them under the LEDs(while I am chopping the current batch). Just a way to carve a few weeks off them. I run t5's crazy close on photo plants destined for outdoors(2-4"), and will likely do the same for these plants.

Cobs..... that’s my goal for the next few weeks. Oh how badly I want to get some Mephisto seeds but I think lights are more important at this point. I’ve got a few photos in veg to keep me going until I can. What kind of leds are you gonna run?

Cobs..... that’s my goal for the next few weeks. Oh how badly I want to get some Mephisto seeds but I think lights are more important at this point. I’ve got a few photos in veg to keep me going until I can. What kind of leds are you gonna run?

Running a triplet of cheap 100X3w epistar leds(140 real draw per light) in my cramped vertical space stealth cabinet. 2 are Galaxy hydro/popular grow and one is an old version mars. They all do a fine job though i really like the popular grow.

Here is a few i pulled form the cab last year @Farqual
DP Auto night Queen
IMG_5146.JPG

Bomb Cherry Bomb
IMG_5105.JPG

DP Auto euforia
IMG_5087.JPG

Stone Dragon
IMG_5120.JPG

DP COlorado Cookies
IMG_4565.JPG

Finally the family is all home after their trip to pick up my daughter. Now to spend some good family time while she's here. Hoping my daughter can give me a hand while home to get the exhaust vent installed so I can get the tent/lights/fan up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back