Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came up from the basement and my suspicions have been confirmed; EVERY FUCKING PLANT has been seeded up, by a hermie WWXXL........ Fucking fuck... What pisses me off more is that I'm usually pretty good about looking my plants over, so I have no idea what happened.. Anyway, before the wife and I move, I'm gonna wipe everything down with bleach and then as I set the room back up at the new house, will wipe everything down AGAIN.. This sucks, but could be worse, I suppose!! At least I still have a boat-load of bud!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants any of these seeds, they'll be crosses between:

1. White Widow XXL x ThinkDifferent
2. White Widow XXL x AutoUltimate
3. White Widow XXL x CinderellaJack

I'll send them to you for free.. Or if you live near Massachusetts, I'll meet up and give you a handful.. I'm gonna keep them separated and try growing some of them out..

Anyone know the probability of an auto being pollinated by a hermie; not being a hermie when it grows?? If the odds are good, I might just try growing some of them out to see how the bud is!! The plants should be a good size since they're either Dinafem or DP..

In order to place an international call to Scotland, you'll need to enter: your country's international dialing exit code, then 44 (the country code for Scotland,) and then the area code code for the part of Scotland that you are trying to call. You should also ignore any leading zero in the area code, e.g. Edinburgh's 0131 code would become [your country's international dialling exit code +] 44 131. Aberdeen's 01224 would become +44 1224.
@EvilScotsman does this help?

And Good morning/afternoon Stoners. Been awhile. Hope everyone has been safe and sound. I see @1939bear is still on the tables lol what's up bear?

I have had it happen a time or two. more on the mellower side,yet it did happen. not entirely sure exactly how it went down. but I didnt clean up much beacause typically from most things Ive read unless it was a flatout pollen dust everywhere LOL dies out after a long season. but possibly come back potentially?dunno,all it takes is a grain man.LOLI got some that are tangelo rapido,grape,Stone Dragon and a dutch Auto four way gangbang or somesuch LOL but one solid wipe down should be fine. I doubt you need to use bleach imho. a solid cleaning with wiping shit down well will sufficve. unless its pre spring stuff?!lol Sorry for your troubles dude,that sucks. thats why I dont do seeds indoors just yet.I will before too long I just need a few things. got seed stuff seperated for some runs of mossys stuff,SD's and others like Purple fruit basket which isnt bad at all.Sour lemon,Mango regs n the like LOL lots of work man.

Just came up from the basement and my suspicions have been confirmed; EVERY FUCKING PLANT has been seeded up, by a hermie WWXXL........ Fucking fuck... What pisses me off more is that I'm usually pretty good about looking my plants over, so I have no idea what happened.. Anyway, before the wife and I move, I'm gonna wipe everything down with bleach and then as I set the room back up at the new house, will wipe everything down AGAIN.. This sucks, but could be worse, I suppose!! At least I still have a boat-load of bud!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants any of these seeds, they'll be crosses between:

1. White Widow XXL x ThinkDifferent
2. White Widow XXL x AutoUltimate
3. White Widow XXL x CinderellaJack

I'll send them to you for free.. Or if you live near Massachusetts, I'll meet up and give you a handful.. I'm gonna keep them separated and try growing some of them out..

Anyone know the probability of an auto being pollinated by a hermie; not being a hermie when it grows?? If the odds are good, I might just try growing some of them out to see how the bud is!! The plants should be a good size since they're either Dinafem or DP..
Are hermied seeds viable ?? Will they produce female plant or do you have to go through the cycle again and again and again . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back