Status
Not open for further replies.
I must sound like I know what I’m doing and actually helping others with their problems because my followers is growing left and right lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody ready for Turkey day? :baked:

giphy.gif

e97294b4b9d1d70ad2f6e47d0ba75738.jpg
i am! Get blazed with my little brother and eat until I fall into a food coma! What’s better than that? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well its not worked yet ......ive checked my messages and no takers......this must be what its like on a dating site when uve posted ur profile and ur not getting the response u wanted.....knowing my luck i will get offered an old hps lamp powerered by isambard kingdom brunnel........suppose thats like getting a message on a dating site from the old lady and not the young nubile u were hoping for.......on the up side as we all know the old lady can stiĺl make fat buds too[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
aww you been havin a hard time on pof mate : ( . try vivastreet its much easier :thumbsup:. boy at my work showed me it last year after comming out with the best monday morning story ive ever heard. its a bit graphic for on here but it involved stirrups, a pully system and plenty of KY jelly. he was only 21 aswell, what a total legend. turned up mortal for an ‘exotic’ massage and got literally a ‘hole load’ more than he bargained for. then told the full squad about it as we munched our cornflakes at 7am getting ready to go graft in the pissin wind and rain. after his words though not a single fuck was given. most fun ive ever had durin a shift. poor wee cunt got it stinkin for weeks :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back