Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N. and a TGIF for good measure .
May have to engage in a little trimming today and tomorrow . One advantage of growing small plants there's not as much trimming to do . :biggrin:

Let me know where to fish when you find out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7E81BA66-50E2-4305-8C13-BE5D4537E17E.png
there you go dude. havent checked em out yet cos ended up drinkin but gonna go have a look about them shortly : )

Nice way to start a day . Car insurance DROPPED by $ 150.00 a year !! Hard to believe in this day and age when prices seem to be escalating that an insurance co. would pass on a saving !! :thumbsup: I think I'll buy a lottery ticket . :rofl:

why is nothing simple these days. im trying to contact a company but they want my phone number wich must be type in international format.
im uk so thought i should be +44 then take off the first digit of the number. so if i was 07900876543 it would become
+447900876543 but its not working and im about to punch google for being useless. can someone please help me lol

why is nothing simple these days. im trying to contact a company but they want my phone number wich must be type in international format.
im uk so thought i should be +44 then take off the first digit of the number. so if i was 07900876543 it would become
+447900876543 but its not working and im about to punch google for being useless. can someone please help me lol
Are there any spaces ?? Try that . :biggrin:

or do you guys use hyphens to separate parts of the #?? For example, in the U.S. (and Canada I believe), it's Area-code, exchange, suffix; (xxx)xxx-xxxx.. Some internet forms require you to use hyphens, while others don't..

Figured Google would be smart enough for that by now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back