Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about seed I was filling my vape and this rolled out !!! I haven't a clue where it came from . :rofl: Can I plant this ??

P1100098.JPG

Just came up from the basement and my suspicions have been confirmed; EVERY FUCKING PLANT has been seeded up, by a hermie WWXXL........ Fucking fuck... What pisses me off more is that I'm usually pretty good about looking my plants over, so I have no idea what happened.. Anyway, before the wife and I move, I'm gonna wipe everything down with bleach and then as I set the room back up at the new house, will wipe everything down AGAIN.. This sucks, but could be worse, I suppose!! At least I still have a boat-load of bud!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants any of these seeds, they'll be crosses between:

1. White Widow XXL x ThinkDifferent
2. White Widow XXL x AutoUltimate
3. White Widow XXL x CinderellaJack

I'll send them to you for free.. Or if you live near Massachusetts, I'll meet up and give you a handful.. I'm gonna keep them separated and try growing some of them out..

Anyone know the probability of an auto being pollinated by a hermie; not being a hermie when it grows?? If the odds are good, I might just try growing some of them out to see how the bud is!! The plants should be a good size since they're either Dinafem or DP..
I believe that they will probably go hermie. There's a method some breeders use to self females. They stress it by changing the light cycle a few times, if she doesn't hermie, they then use colloidal silver to to make male flower etc.. still worth a shot I would guess. I would try at least a couple of them. Just keep your eyes peeled. Did you stress the ww? I just found 3 seeds in a sour crack. I'm not sure if it was a last ditch effort for survival or if it came from hermie. I've yet to find any male flowers. Not saying I couldn't of missed any. But I'm definitely going to try growing them. Happy it's a small plant so shouldn't have to look to much. Lol

I believe that they will probably go hermie. There's a method some breeders use to self females. They stress it by changing the light cycle a few times, if she doesn't hermie, they then use colloidal silver to to make male flower etc.. still worth a shot I would guess. I would try at least a couple of them. Just keep your eyes peeled. Did you stress the ww? I just found 3 seeds in a sour crack. I'm not sure if it was a last ditch effort for survival or if it came from hermie. I've yet to find any male flowers. Not saying I couldn't of missed any. But I'm definitely going to try growing them. Happy it's a small plant so shouldn't have to look to much. Lol

Well, I noticed about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks ago, some of the plants looked like they were going deficient, so I gave them some stuff, they all perked back up, but I thought it took longer than a couple weeks to produce seeds?? I don't know much about breeding weed, so this is all an education!!!

I did spot male flowers starting, but not opened on one of the WWXXLs, and I cut it off and threw it out.. I wonder, if just that little amount of jostling liberated some pollen and messed me up?? I'm definitely gonna to grow some of these out because the crosses sound like they're gonna be tasty and strong!!

Got a Band Jam today and hopefully ill be playing these few tonight LOL me hopes. a Good ole Zep tribute jam night.December timeframe but gotta practice eh?!lol

Always wanted to play a instrument . Tried the trumpet in high school but dear old Mom was not impressed and quickly discouraged any practicing at home . Now I leave it to the pro's and just air play . :biggrin: and I'm good . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back