Status
Not open for further replies.
or do you guys use hyphens to separate parts of the #?? For example, in the U.S. (and Canada I believe), it's Area-code, exchange, suffix; (xxx)xxx-xxxx.. Some internet forms require you to use hyphens, while others don't..

Figured Google would be smart enough for that by now..
tried every likely combination i could think of and had to give up. google says it is what i was doing but it doesnt work. i hate the internet sometimes like.

In order to place an international call to Scotland, you'll need to enter: your country's international dialing exit code, then 44 (the country code for Scotland,) and then the area code code for the part of Scotland that you are trying to call. You should also ignore any leading zero in the area code, e.g. Edinburgh's 0131 code would become [your country's international dialling exit code +] 44 131. Aberdeen's 01224 would become +44 1224.
@EvilScotsman does this help?

And Good morning/afternoon Stoners. Been awhile. Hope everyone has been safe and sound. I see @1939bear is still on the tables lol what's up bear?
it was a mobile number i was trying to do. wich i thought would be +44 then drop the zero but nay. cant get it to work : ( cheers anyway dude : )

Any black friday stuff going on with any vendors?

Well I heard back from nico at fast buds. His email was a bit confusing because he said he’d be happy with my posting to afn and 420mag but would need pics and links. Then asked about my tent capabilities... oh well I told him what he needed to hear, sent him another current pic of Britney as she’s my pride... I’m guessing I may get a position as a tester with fast buds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed an order with a Chinese company which they were very eager to accept . Now they have contacted me and are requesting another $ 100.00 U.S :haha: They are killing me and the sales manager is saying she will eat half if I eat half :rofl: Good luck on this one .

it was a mobile number i was trying to do. wich i thought would be +44 then drop the zero but nay. cant get it to work : ( cheers anyway dude : )

Usually when you get a call from abroad, the number you'll see on the phone is already with the international prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back