Status
Not open for further replies.
No sell, No smell and Don't tell. Those are often the 3 things that will get you caught or robbed.
So True .... i gift to a selected few ... mainly my sisters husband .... (MS) ... but no one beyond AFN :smokeout: and family knows ...

i have several friends thinking i have a really good connection to imba good weed ... but it's really just AFN :bighug:

Quite a few people grow hot peppers in grow tents

i've had good luck with basil along the auto's ;) but damn that germs SLOW compared to our fav herb :headbang:

If the paranoia bugs already biting you then you may wanna sit back do some research and gather equipment collectively til you feel safe enough to grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great advice bud.....growing is no good, if it cause too much anxiety for the grower or other members of the house.

amazon and me go WAY back LOL I buy much of my things there minus certain foods for my soil and packs n things but those are universal ,again. Veggies,organic growing, so popular today to do a small indoor garden for health reasons its a no brainer man.LOL

Thats a very valid point eyes....there is LOTS of health minded folks out there growing their own food these days.

well especially if you are sick. so if your low key noone is gonna bother you if you take the proper dont be stupid steps lol and keep it small.2-4 palnts in a 3x3 or something double filtered and all that prep. no worries,espeiocally if your doing low odor strains. even then 2 with two filters... noone gone know nuttin lol

Thats a very valid point eyes....there is LOTS of health minded folks out there growing their own food these days.
I also check with Amazon buys to see if they are fulfilled by Amazon..keep nosey mail office/ups drivers from raising eyebrows when looking at postage lable...also, I travel some..so I will visit local garden center..always pay with cash when purchasing nutes/soil etc.

tell you what folks gettin your hands on free nutes isnt as easy as getting seeds. dutch pro never got back to me, niether did aptus and ionic just totally ignored my subtle hints and gave me lots of friendly advice. fuck sake i know what im doing mate i just want freebies lol. whos managed it i need some tips : ( @guerillagrower#65 your good at fishing are you not?
My freebies came from the same place as u ......but i didnt get skins and posters ....hint hint tony .......if u find any lighting suppliers looking to promote their products (again .....hint hint ) be sure to let me know ..............there its out there now ........no shame scotsman looking for freebies .........can u make a difference and change a poor scotsmans life.....just 2 pounds a week could make a difference......text growlightsforscotland .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Man i can just sit and watch this girl fatten n ripen. Ill miss her when shes gone
But as frosty as she is. Ill prolly forget her after smoking her ;)
1510853394414241072295.jpg
1510853438100423333379.jpg
1510853479115181689766.jpg
151085349928357219592.jpg

I think most important is the is the 3 golden rules,
No sell, No smell and Don't tell. Those are often the 3 things that will get you caught or robbed.
yup! the golden rules right there mate. my first crop a few year back that i dont really count had to be chopped early due to a family member who knew nothing about it threatning to grass me up for dealing. was the first thing the set up guy told me aswell. stop sellin pollen cos thats what will get you. my neighbour mentioned yesterday that her attic was reaking last month aswell. thankfully i covered it pretty well and shes sound enough anyway but was a fuckin close one. she already thinks ive got my xbox up there to explain why im bangin about at all hours and so she assumed id just been smoking up there. thank fuck for that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back