Status
Not open for further replies.
tell you what folks gettin your hands on free nutes isnt as easy as getting seeds. dutch pro never got back to me, niether did aptus and ionic just totally ignored my subtle hints and gave me lots of friendly advice. fuck sake i know what im doing mate i just want freebies lol. whos managed it i need some tips : ( @guerillagrower#65 your good at fishing are you not?
Elite Nutes, Remo Nutes, Nectar For The Gods, Mammoth P and Primordial Solutions all offer freebies. You will either have to pick them up at your local grow store or pay for shipping, but I am set on nutes well into 2019. Oh, you can also get a $5 trial of Recharge, I think at realgrowers.net.

PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.

Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/
Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

guys its smart if i order grow tent via ebay ? because i dont wanna that somebody can see that i ordered grow tent, on bank transaction etc...

I have ordered a ton of grow stuff through ebay...never had it come back and bite me in the arse. When you buy it, request that the seller leaves no feedback or at least the feedback is private.

Elite Nutes, Remo Nutes, Nectar For The Gods, Mammoth P and Primordial Solutions all offer freebies. You will either have to pick them up at your local grow store or pay for shipping, but I am set on nutes well into 2019. Oh, you can also get a $5 trial of Recharge, I think at realgrowers.net.
fuckin hell mate your the freebie master:worship: “offer freebies” as in they actually offer free samples? gonna go check this out like. nice one man gracias : )

guys its smart if i order grow tent via ebay ? because i dont wanna that somebody can see that i ordered grow tent, on bank transaction etc...
Only way to get around that is with cash. I think your bank or card statement shows that you bought something from eBay. It doesn’t show what you purchased. However, eBay keeps track of everything that you’ve bought.

I have ordered a ton of grow stuff through ebay...never had it come back and bite me in the arse. When you buy it, request that the seller leaves no feedback or at least the feedback is private.
Only way to get around that is with cash. I think your bank or card statement shows that you bought something from eBay. It doesn’t show what you purchased. However, eBay keeps track of everything that you’ve bought.

Im just scared that some how police can see what have i ordered ... No feedback? if i ordered a tent it Will forever show it on my summary history... And if in a bad situation police start investigate me they can easy see what i have ordered in a past , that way im thinking if its good xD

Our enail arrived from RCCTools yesterday, had it less than 24 hours and I’ve already burnt one of my fingers. Doing dabs at 9:00 a.m. might have something to do with it.
OUCH!!! Just did it again. Claire gave me a silicone finger tip so that I don’t maim myself. Put some aloe on it, damn it hurts :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back