Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Stoners How are things in the old tent anyway ?? I'm fooling with lighting this a.m. and if you have any thoughts on my setup please feel free to comment I have my 2 COBs plus my Lumini 450R They look like this (1) is UV mode (2) veg mode ( 3) bloom mode .
P1100095.JPG
P1100096.JPG
P1100097.JPG

Good morning/afternoon/evening afn fam! Well today miss Bridget “the early miss midget” received her first dose of tiger bloom in her feeding instead of grow big. She was showing me nice preflower and tiger bloom is 2-8-4 so she still got her nitrogen plus I kept the booster in the feeding which is 2-0.8-0.02. Once she kicks into full flower I’ll keep the tiger bloom in the feeding but mix in big bloom.
bf8ee8886cbf25b5d386bed953f0e880.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of light!!! About how many watts are you at, do you think??

So I chopped my 2 DP ThinkDifferents and 2 of the Dinafem WWXXLs, only to find out that all 4 of them are seeded up!!!!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I thought I had seen a male pollen sac on one of the WWXXLs, and took it off expeditiously last week, but it didn't look opened.. So apparently, a hermied plant impregnated what I believe to be almost all 10 plants........ Definitely not what I wanted to see.. I was originally gonna try to peddle some of it around here to friends and family, but I'm not sure I wanna do that now.. Probably end up making a lot of edibles and concentrate.. Just from the 4 plants last night, looking at close to 7 ounces of buds and about an ounce and a bit of trim.. The last 6 plants are the largest, as well... I just hope the CinderellaJack doesn't have seeds, and nor the AutoUltimates.. Actually, I just hope they all make it without any other issues!!!

So I chopped my 2 DP ThinkDifferents and 2 of the Dinafem WWXXLs, only to find out that all 4 of them are seeded up!!!!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I thought I had seen a male pollen sac on one of the WWXXLs, and took it off expeditiously last week, but it didn't look opened.. So apparently, a hermied plant impregnated what I believe to be almost all 10 plants........ Definitely not what I wanted to see.. I was originally gonna try to peddle some of it around here to friends and family, but I'm not sure I wanna do that now.. Probably end up making a lot of edibles and concentrate.. Just from the 4 plants last night, looking at close to 7 ounces of buds and about an ounce and a bit of trim.. The last 6 plants are the largest, as well... I just hope the CinderellaJack doesn't have seeds, and nor the AutoUltimates.. Actually, I just hope they all make it without any other issues!!!

That happened to a pal last year, he had a seed removal party with about 4 peeps (me!) and we rolled king sizers for him to sell/trade. He recovered a lot, but it was labor. I think he had a few of those J's layin about for a year.. lol

About 850 I reckon the cobs are 200 each and the led is 450 . That's a lot of seeds !!! :biggrin:

About 850 I reckon the cobs are 200 each and the led is 450 . That's a lot of seeds !!! :biggrin:

yes it is. And it sounds like a sea of green should be in @GodAmJT 's future... What a random pot of gold that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back