Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just scared that some how police can see what have i ordered ... No feedback? if i ordered a tent it Will forever show it on my summary history... And if in a bad situation police start investigate me they can easy see what i have ordered in a past , that way im thinking if its good xD

If you are being investigated and they are delving into financial info, then i feel you are damn near already screwed.

If you are being investigated and they are delving into financial info, then i feel you are damn near already screwed.
heh no....but in a long term and if i have bad luck... i wanna start grow 2-3 plants , so i need to order only tent now from ebay and i can start growing :D im just thinking in long period " what if something happend " and they Will start looking my ebay purchase. So this Will be the only evidence that they Will know that i can have something at my home.

heh no....but in a long term and if i have bad luck... i wanna start grow 2-3 plants , so i need to order only tent now from ebay and i can start growing :D im just thinking in long period " what if something happend " and they Will start looking my ebay purchase. So this Will be the only evidence that they Will know that i can have something at my home.

u could be growing salad and tomatoes .... not all tents are used for cannabis ;)

I think most important is the is the 3 golden rules,
No sell, No smell and Don't tell. Those are often the 3 things that will get you caught or robbed.

If the paranoia bugs already biting you then you may wanna sit back do some research and gather equipment collectively til you feel safe enough to grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazon is your friend

it is that. and if you dont take the piss with it you can tell them stuff never turned up. happened genuinely once and got my money back within 30 seconds of phoning them so chanced it a further twice now and had a no questions refund both time : )

amazon and me go WAY back LOL I buy much of my things there minus certain foods for my soil and packs n things but those are universal ,again. Veggies,organic growing, so popular today to do a small indoor garden for health reasons its a no brainer man.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back