Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to a pal last year, he had a seed removal party with about 4 peeps (me!) and we rolled king sizers for him to sell/trade. He recovered a lot, but it was labor. I think he had a few of those J's layin about for a year.. lol

My wife and I were just joking about this.. If I can't "donate" it, then we're gonna probably get some newspaper-sized rolling papers and have a hell of a session!!!

Besties.
15108550584261387280463.jpg

My freebies came from the same place as u ......but i didnt get skins and posters ....hint hint tony .......if u find any lighting suppliers looking to promote their products (again .....hint hint ) be sure to let me know ..............there its out there now ........no shame scotsman looking for freebies .........can u make a difference and change a poor scotsmans life.....just 2 pounds a week could make a difference......text growlightsforscotland .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

mate that almost reduced me to tears like.
a was fuckin rollin about for 3 or 4 minutes there man. the mrs was freakin out cos i litterally ended up rollin about on the floor havin a coughin fit cos i pissed masel that much.

if yer sales patters howf as gid as yer banter ye’l getit aw fur nout sir.

get your emailing fingers busy while the non scots figure out what i just said lol. those companies are gonna be gettin emails by the dozen now after that freebie list post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back