Status
Not open for further replies.
Well stoners, that last couple of tokes has me ready for bed. Maybe 1 more for sweet dreams....

TTYL

Maybe some folks can chime in here on recommended RH for a larger space. I typically use shoe boxes filled with shredded brown bags. You don't wan't to dry out your flower too fast, and don't go to jars based on # of days, the stem test is important:d5:
A bigger area, I'm guessing youd want a higher RH, like 55%? I'm not sure, let's see who chimes in.
I know we have some excellent tutorials on curing here, I can't for the life of me find them right now.

I'be dried buds in my tent, which was in the grow room and I have the dehumidifier set to 50% for the basement.. Typically takes about a week, even then.. First 6 or so grows, I messed up the whole drying/curing process and found my impatience was more detrimental than excess humidity, as I tossed them in the jars when the outers felt crunchy, but after a day in the jars, hay-smell, never went away.. I try to dry the fuck out of them now, but I leave a 2" or so tail on the buds and I can quickly snag a bud outta the bag and check to see where it's at..

Good Morning A.F.N. :biggrin:

Mornin Bear.

I messed up the whole drying/curing process and found my impatience was more detrimental than excess humidity, as I tossed them in the jars when the outers felt crunchy, but after a day in the jars, hay-smell, never went away..

I passed the curing off to my buddy this time. Glad I did. I don't have much patience for it either. He did a pretty damn good job. He obsessed over it, and burped the jars like is little babies for three weeks. I love it.

Happy HumpDay. Indeed. My little girls are growing up... sniff sniff......

2.1.jpg 1.1.jpg 4.1.jpg 3.1.jpg 1.2.jpg 4.2.jpg 2.2.jpg 3.2.jpg

Pretty much how I do it. That and some strategicaly placed ONA, you will be clipping and jarring and burping, and those smell too. Make sure the fan is low and not directly blowing on the drying plants to prevent loss of trichomes. Trust me. I accidentally left my fan on high once and had less smelly weed.
Appreciate it man

Pretty much how I do it. That and some strategicaly placed ONA, you will be clipping and jarring and burping, and those smell too. Make sure the fan is low and not directly blowing on the drying plants to prevent loss of trichomes. Trust me. I accidentally left my fan on high once and had less smelly weed.
Appreciate it man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back