Status
Not open for further replies.
I just moved my cobs to the back pole in the tent..kept the oscillating fans going not pointed directly at the buds..chopped the plant at the base,strung some twine, hung each plant so they weren't touching...All fan leaves removed before hanging then a dry trim in about a week.. Temps are 65 ( no lights on ) humidity is about 40-45..:thumbsup:
This is what I will have to do and it being my last girl I can keep it dark in the room so I just leave intake and carbon filter and fan going keep temps down and leave RH around 50% untill dry then go to jars ? That should work and keep my smell and taste?

My problems this round is not but couple bags and no box lol so need to just use my grow space and hang them just wasn't sure about the temps and the process I've never hung dry. And yes I like a good dry rolling bud for I role all my meds or burn a bowl I even have an old corncob pipe lol
I hung my mite buds in my backroom. Seemed fine.

:bow: :vibe: :hump: *ooof!* -- Ash that chick is a fekkin' farm animal! :d5: Which 'Phisto is she again?

.... :smokeout:

:bow: :vibe: :hump: *ooof!* -- Ash that chick is a fekkin' farm animal! :d5: Which 'Phisto is she again?

.... :smokeout:
I believe it's the MBAP
FEAR_manbearpig_by_jupiterjenny.jpg

Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

@912GreenSkell I did my duty as a citizen of AFN and voted. Check out my MBAP she is getting a little like the leaning tower of PIsa, but she is coming down soon so I am going to let her ride.

Attachments

• 11-14 MBAP.jpg
    11-14 MBAP.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 11-14 MBAP CLose UP.jpg
    11-14 MBAP CLose UP.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 46
@912GreenSkell I did my duty as a citizen of AFN and voted. Check out my MBAP she is getting a little like the leaning tower of PIsa, but she is coming down soon so I am going to let her ride.

Thanks for the votes bud!! Repped already!!
Wow nice loooking plant....mmmm loving that purple red!! Nice!

This is what I will have to do and it being my last girl I can keep it dark in the room so I just leave intake and carbon filter and fan going keep temps down and leave RH around 50% untill dry then go to jars ? That should work and keep my smell and taste?

Pretty much how I do it. That and some strategicaly placed ONA, you will be clipping and jarring and burping, and those smell too. Make sure the fan is low and not directly blowing on the drying plants to prevent loss of trichomes. Trust me. I accidentally left my fan on high once and had less smelly weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back