Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I already placed my votes but if not I'll get them in later on today. Right now I'm barely able to log in here since windows update is taking over:deadhorse: and crappy wifi speed. :wall:

I believe I already placed my votes but if not I'll get them in later on today. Right now I'm barely able to log in here since windows update is taking over:deadhorse: and crappy wifi speed. :wall:

I used to be the worst internet possible until high speed finally became available at a decent price 4 months ago...dial-up was bruuuuuuttttttaaaaallll!!

Oh not bad thanks....been really busy lately helping a buddy build a stand up arcade machine...how are you?
Cool project.

Had bit if a scare, I was using cheap walmart hygrometers, and seeing my weed shoot up to 70%, I bagged them and strung the bags above a dehumidifier.

I picked up a 20$ digital hygrometer from my local shop and was horrified to see my pot at 55% so I quickly jarred them up again. Thankfully it eventually creeped up to 62%, so I am back in the cure zone. With luck it will creep up another 1 or 2.

Cool project.

Had bit if a scare, I was using cheap walmart hygrometers, and seeing my weed shoot up to 70%, I bagged them and strung the bags above a dehumidifier.

I picked up a 20$ digital hygrometer from my local shop and was horrified to see my pot at 55% so I quickly jarred them up again. Thankfully it eventually creeped up to 62%, so I am back in the cure zone. With luck it will creep up another 1 or 2.

Damn talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!

Damn talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!
Yeah, especially after a modest harvest!

To sow or not to sow...work is sending me north for a training in December, I will be away 7 days in total. If I do, the darlings will be under my wife's care at a young age.

I'm so close to ordering a couple of auto-cobs....dunno if I should spend the money just before all the Xtra Xmas Xpenses coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back