Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to check the gals this morning and Bridget’s little ass is preflowering harder than both her older sisters lol
b6c595dc0496abab1f3fce8d307d23e0.jpg
bridgets main top day 31
2deb092a86e926c5db1a483a3c18ff3f.jpg
britney day 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning boys and girls! Hope all the ladies are growing well!!!!

Get your butane while you can... I warned this was coming! First bill has been shot down.....but you know another will soon follow! "create a registery of purchasers........

The last bill the California Governor vetoed was Assembly Bill 1120, which would have amended section 11107 of the state’s health and safety code to add butane as a controlled substance. This proposed change was meant to restrict the sales of butane and generate a database of purchasers maintained by the state’s department of justice. Like the edibles bill Brown also vetoed, the governor believes cannabis regulation in the state will solve this problem and did not believe the bill was necessary. In his statement on the veto, Gov. Brown said:...

https://www.marijuana.com/news/category/marijuana-news/

Get your butane while you can... I warned this was coming! First bill has been shot down.....but you know another will soon follow! "create a registery of purchasers........

The last bill the California Governor vetoed was Assembly Bill 1120, which would have amended section 11107 of the state’s health and safety code to add butane as a controlled substance. This proposed change was meant to restrict the sales of butane and generate a database of purchasers maintained by the state’s department of justice. Like the edibles bill Brown also vetoed, the governor believes cannabis regulation in the state will solve this problem and did not believe the bill was necessary. In his statement on the veto, Gov. Brown said:...

How will i refill my torch? Lol.
But im not surprised.
Ya know what they say. It only takes one idiot to burn down a village

You can't legislate stupidity. Laws only affect the actions of those that abide by them.

Plumbers and construction union will block it. Need that butane for the soldering torches and other legit tools. :smoking:

No need in CO really, since technically they made it illegal last spring or so to use any "hazardous materials" to process or refine cannabis in the home. So not supposed to be using butane for naughty stuff in the first place here so don't think they'll track it. Could be wrong though...stranger things have made it on the books. Heck...still not legal to sell a car on Sunday here or have a couch on your porch in Boulder. :baked:

Plumbers and construction union will block it. Need that butane for the soldering torches and other legit tools. :smoking:

No need in CO really, since technically they made it illegal last spring or so to use any "hazardous materials" to process or refine cannabis in the home. So not supposed to be using butane for naughty stuff in the first place here so don't think they'll track it. Could be wrong though...stranger things have made it on the books. Heck...still not legal to sell a car on Sunday here or have a couch on your porch in Boulder. :baked:

Shit, when I lived in Colorado I was sited in Boulder for smoking a cigarette in public! That’s been close to 10 years ago.

How long does it take to get a response from seed distributors(banks) on becoming a tester usually? The anxiety of the wait for a response from fast buds is getting to me lol

Hey Stoners and Stonettes how about some surf

Shit, when I lived in Colorado I was sited in Boulder for smoking a cigarette in public! That’s been close to 10 years ago.

Yup...Boulder was one of the first places in the state to ban smoking in public pretty much everywhere. At least from my understanding. Fortunately, I didn't need to go to Boulder much when I did still smoke so never really tested that one. I did always make sure and smoke one in the car as I was driving through town if I was just passing through though as my little "protest".

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back