Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...Boulder was one of the first places in the state to ban smoking in public pretty much everywhere. At least from my understanding. Fortunately, I didn't need to go to Boulder much when I did still smoke so never really tested that one. I did always make sure and smoke one in the car as I was driving through town if I was just passing through though as my little "protest".

200.gif

I lived in Burlington but traveled Colorado a lot for Work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got one of the best friends ever!!! My boy of 27/28 years and the only friend of mine who knows I grow is doing the nicest thing anyone could do. He bought me a brand new 48”x48”x80” tent, 6in. in-line fan, duct, and carbon filter for no reason at all other than wanting me to grow and live out my passion for cannabis. That’s a real homie!!!

What a haul! What did that run you? (Of course not to be rude in asking)

Not really sure how much , has too be close to $ 250. CAD . I'm not very good about money , that's why I'm poor and no your not rude to ask !! How you gonna find out . :thumbsup:

@1939bear, Ok, not only do we need a button for emotional support (a been there button), but I at least need a jealousy button.
Am pushing it now, repeatedly.
But look at the upside you don't have to worry about germing them, growing them , harvesting them , curing them and smoking them and the list just goes on and on .:pighug:

But look at the upside you don't have to worry about germing them, growing them , harvesting them , curing them and smoking them and the list just goes on and on .:pighug:
Yeah, all that...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back