Status
Not open for further replies.
i-dont-always-listen-to-acdc-but-when-i-do-so-do-neighbors.jpg

Just branches
A cardboard box works well, trimmed branches hanging from the top with fishing line, dental floss, or even twist ties. You can cut open the front to check on them, seal it with a bit of tape if you need.
Make sure to add some holes for air to circulate:thumbsup:
I like about a week to dry, stems should break rather than bend, but not snap in twoo. I like temps in the mid 60F range with an RH around 40-45%, but that's just my personal preference and what I'm used to.
Make sure you have calibrated hydrometers for when you go to jars. I like bud to be about 70% RH in jars, then "burp" the jars once or twice a day to get rid of excess moisture. When They hold steady at 65/62 %, time to seal them up and let the real magic of curing happen.
I used to use Bovida 62% packs to maintain RH, but Integra IMHO is hands down the better product:thumbsup::coffee:

A cardboard box works well, trimmed branches hanging from the top with fishing line, dental floss, or even twist ties. You can cut open the front to check on them, seal it with a bit of tape if you need.
Make sure to add some holes for air to circulate:thumbsup:
I like about a week to dry, stems should break rather than bend, but not snap in twoo. I like temps in the mid 60F range with an RH around 40-45%, but that's just my personal preference and what I'm used to.
Make sure you have calibrated hydrometers for when you go to jars. I like bud to be about 70% RH in jars, then "burp" the jars once or twice a day to get rid of excess moisture. When They hold steady at 65/62 %, time to seal them up and let the real magic of curing happen.
I used to use Bovida 62% packs to maintain RH, but Integra IMHO is hands down the better product:thumbsup::coffee:
In a cardboard box be same as a bag right? My grow room is small and I can turn lights out and control the rh and temps in there if I hang them in there can I keep the temps you mentioned and rh you said then after a few days bag them or straight to jars?

In a cardboard box be same as a bag right? My grow room is small and I can turn lights out and control the rh and temps in there if I hang them in there can I keep the temps you mentioned and rh you said then after a few days bag them or straight to jars?
Maybe some folks can chime in here on recommended RH for a larger space. I typically use shoe boxes filled with shredded brown bags. You don't wan't to dry out your flower too fast, and don't go to jars based on # of days, the stem test is important:d5:
A bigger area, I'm guessing youd want a higher RH, like 55%? I'm not sure, let's see who chimes in.
I know we have some excellent tutorials on curing here, I can't for the life of me find them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back