Status
Not open for further replies.
you are doing well by her!

I’m trying to I neglected her for almost a week and a half so she didn’t grow at all! She was probably 3 inches tall barley any vegetation leaves turned yellow went droopy looked like a lost cause. All the growth and height is all new from last Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

little ones fun to grow
P1040802.JPG

1/2 gal pot
21.5"
18 g

little ones fun to growView attachment 826112
1/2 gal pot
21.5"
18 g

I don’t think my pots even a half gallon lol maybe a 16oz pot 20oz would be pushing it lol but I’m bound and determined to finish her now I’ve got her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats why i wouldn't substitute photos for autos outdoors even if they would weigh heavier in the space and give a better variety. The amount of plants would equal out to heavy time if nabbed
still can go to jail for trying to grow your own meds!
fascism never sleeps
keep climbing the mountain
one step at a time
can't do this from jail

Ima a pans lol. 1 g about killed me. Not into the gigantic dabs after that. Thought i had collapsed a lung lol. That slab is over 10 g. Id crash face 1st into the floor before i even finished it lol
dont fret mate, id probably hit the whitey just from touchin the stuff lol

I

I'm with ya on that time scale, mine is a 8 to 9 week veg as well. She will be going into the tent I've got my Grandaddy Confidential seed stocker test. They are due to finish Christmas week / New year... now I have to get to the G'room. Back in a bit.
in that case im game mate. what you growin in? lets get it sorted! ive still not sorted my shit out from last grow. got half dead bits of fuckin plants everywhere. both res still full of water too. im scared to go up itll be absolutely reekin once i disturb the water. one of ems been there 2 months!! gotta get it done before sunday though or im losing another week so aye man go for it. you wanna start a thread and tag me up : ) quality : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back