Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i fuckin dare you mate! shitebag if ye dinnae lol
Ima a pans lol. 1 g about killed me. Not into the gigantic dabs after that. Thought i had collapsed a lung lol. That slab is over 10 g. Id crash face 1st into the floor before i even finished it lol

I
hmm i like that idea mate. wouldve been better if they were closer together though. i’ll be vegging for 8-9 weeks aswell i reckon so probably be a good couple months behind you for finishing
: ( would love to do a head to head tho. that sounds wicked.

I'm with ya on that time scale, mine is a 8 to 9 week veg as well. She will be going into the tent I've got my Grandaddy Confidential seed stocker test. They are due to finish Christmas week / New year... now I have to get to the G'room. Back in a bit.

Ok, maybe a "feel for ya" button... it's really hard liking somebody's post when it's about getting ripped off, busted etc...
Ohhhh a negitive like button. Sorry. Didnt see that far back lol. Yeah. I feel ya on that part.

@Cotton46
This kinda girl is about what i was getting at. Maybe just a cola or 2 bigger.

In a 2x4. Id bet you would be happy with 6-8 of these. Very low maintenance and more variety.

Personally i would do this. But. Laws n such. Dont like being over that certain number that = prison . then i get really paranoid personally.
work and play SAFE!

Hey who remembers Bridget the midget? Well here’s the Phoenix herself the one I thought was done for due to neglect, but I took a chance gave her a feeding of nutes and mp here she is a week later decided to do some lst on her as well this took about 2-3 days to get her this low without damage or uprooting.
213c89bd312864f3097b5c2fa2822209.jpg
0575c46b3f3b1d21d3f62f9aa516aedb.jpg
7d47e4ec633f0b28bcd654fde1588fc2.jpg
b5395da41be198a1e0c5e35314a54b3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. I found it hard to be bummed out today. I am a bit from losin the job. More so because my ol lady is stressed with the financial thing and xmas coming. Feel bad for her.

But i come here and see a few friends and a few different things and i just am starting to get a slightly different outlook on life.

2 of my biggest inspirations here for that are @Renaissance Redneck and @trailanimal
For different reasons.

RR you are an absolute inspiration man. To keep on truckin. Happy is clearly what you make it.

And trail. Proving all the time the essentials of being a human are ALL that you really need to be happy. And a bit of good home grown nature of course.

I really am happy to have met you guys and several others here.
Afn really has a ton of amazing people here.
I thank you all.

Now that im done gettin all emo n stuff. Lets smoke a bowl guys. And gals if any of them are present.
Sour stomper. Because im feeling the grapes.
View attachment 825928
thanks for the kind words Ash, you can Stomper on me anytime!

Hey who remembers Bridget the midget? Well here’s the Phoenix herself the one I thought was done for due to neglect, but I took a chance gave her a feeding of nutes and mp here she is a week later decided to do some lst on her as well this took about 2-3 days to get her this low without damage or uprooting.
213c89bd312864f3097b5c2fa2822209.jpg
0575c46b3f3b1d21d3f62f9aa516aedb.jpg
7d47e4ec633f0b28bcd654fde1588fc2.jpg
b5395da41be198a1e0c5e35314a54b3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are doing well by her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back