Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh thats what ive got! off to sub into your journal the noo : )

better get my Get some from your mother tour journal updated then... its a glueberry off... you know what why don't we do a joint journal, mine will be in a tent of blue dreams as well. she is making the numbers up.

Who's ready for a dab?
15102472326421094938515.jpg

Yeah I’m gonna wait til her next feeding or two from tomorrow’s feeding. I started researching, reading journals, going through other site information and seeing which option outweighed the other and I’m better off waiting until I start to see the flower sites mature a little more they’re only single calyx’s no point in wasting unnecessary feedings and cause more problems to affect my grow. Britney’s the healthiest of them all and I wanna keep her that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

better get my Get some from your mother tour journal updated then... its a glueberry off... you know what why don't we do a joint journal, mine will be in a tent of blue dreams as well. she is making the numbers up.
hmm i like that idea mate. wouldve been better if they were closer together though. i’ll be vegging for 8-9 weeks aswell i reckon so probably be a good couple months behind you for finishing
: ( would love to do a head to head tho. that sounds wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back