Status
Not open for further replies.
just popped the photo version start of the month.

Hey slater!! Great to see you bud!!

@EvilScotsman - It was hansbricks that grew out the monster GB OG

Hey!!
PLEASE stop by all of these threads, and put down your votes.

Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/

Also time is really running out for the Outdoor voting phase...only a few more days left(only 3 more days for voting!!), so if you haven't got your votes in, now it the time!!
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Autoflower Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Hi all,
Hoping you are all having a nice day. Staying home for a day because of arthritis pains.. And thinking about what strain to grow in my big tent when my current grow is done in two weeks.
I think I will start a couple of Mephisto's 'Blue Toof', and maybe a couple of others ..

What do you guys prefer yourselves: Do you like to fill your tent with plants of the same strain, or do you mix and match? :smoking:

Hi all,
Hoping you are all having a nice day. Staying home for a day because of arthritis pains.. And thinking about what strain to grow in my big tent when my current grow is done in two weeks.
I think I will start a couple of Mephisto's 'Blue Toof', and maybe a couple of others ..

What do you guys prefer yourselves: Do you like to fill your tent with plants of the same strain, or do you mix and match? :smoking:

I love variety...i grow 5-8 strains at a time in my small setup. Got a couple of mephisto goodies growing right now, along with some portal and sweet seeds.

If i had the room i would be firing up more Dutch Passion autos.

Update! As I was in the grow room smoking a bowl enjoying some quiet time with the girls I went to check Britney one more time and found quite a few premature calyx’s so with that said should I wait to feed with tiger bloom and a booster or wait another week and feed with grow big and booster? I am still feeding with calmag in the mix but I’m not sure if I should stay on the same feed or start the new feed tomorrow on feeding day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love variety...i grow 5-8 strains at a time in my small setup. Got a couple of mephisto goodies growing right now, along with some portal and sweet seeds.

If i had the room i would be firing up more Dutch Passion autos.
I have some seedstockers seeds, thats close to dutch passion :)

Going with several strains at a time does certainly come with feeding challenges though, but I would have it no other way!!

Ok you guys have me convinced.
Now I gotta choose between:
from seedstockers:
2 x Blackberry Gum
2 x AK420 Autoflower
from Mephisto genetics:
'Fantasmo Express'
'Blue Toof'
I might need to order some beans that stay small/medium to accompany Blue toof though

Update! As I was in the grow room smoking a bowl enjoying some quiet time with the girls I went to check Britney one more time and found quite a few premature calyx’s so with that said should I wait to feed with tiger bloom and a booster or wait another week and feed with grow big and booster? I am still feeding with calmag in the mix but I’m not sure if I should stay on the same feed or start the new feed tomorrow on feeding day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What if i told you... You never have to feed your auto veg nutes....

Lol. All seriousness. Some readings suggest autos just about immediately enter preflower. And several growers only feed bloom mixes and have damned successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back