Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience it aids with tighter nugs and the color is sometimes a bonus..My intentions for the lower temps though are bud density..Plus temps have dropped crazy low in my area but with like a week +1 or 2 days left of growing, I'm not stressing..Sure at lower temps the plant stresses and phos uptake is decreased, but you're talking like 60 and below..68 is a comfortable setting for the end of flowering.. certainly better than 80 +..I've been there in the past,especially with HPS..Fluffy and airy.
Makes sense I was asking because my temps has some days going below 70 and I put a heater in with her and bring it back up around 75 when they dropped in the 60s I would worry so knowing what you say now I won't be so scared of the low temps so much

View attachment 826136 View attachment 826137 View attachment 826138
Today is 90 Days from seed! Someone please tell me she getting close hahaha I snipped a few popcorn from below gonna test it in a day or two but hopefully soon she be ready to chop!

your killing it Cotton. She's a beaut.

The bigger the root mass, and the bigger the plant overall, the longer they seem to take. I've had a few go over 90 days. The solo cup plant went 110 i think. So there goes the bigger root mass theory.

your killing it Cotton. She's a beaut.

The bigger the root mass, and the bigger the plant overall, the longer they seem to take. I've had a few go over 90 days. The solo cup plant went 110 i think. So there goes the bigger root mass theory.
Well this one I was looking the pot over and it's just a pot full of roots!!! No lie I'm not sure there is any soil in there just roots you can actually see root Hair on top the pot lol and the bottom is same way lol

Makes sense I was asking because my temps has some days going below 70 and I put a heater in with her and bring it back up around 75 when they dropped in the 60s I would worry so knowing what you say now I won't be so scared of the low temps so much

Yeah when the plant is in it's early stages, through veg and beginning of flower 75-77 even 80 is where you want it...I keep it around 75-77 some days it would hit 79F..Ideally, you don't want too low of temps through 90% of it's life..75 is a comfortable temp to aim for, neutral in a sense..Not too cold,not too hot. If your temps had a slight dip a day or so and no visible damage to your plants and everything is growing just fine I wouldn't worry...Things happen in nature, so your plants aren't going to be like yo bro wtf You let us drop a few degrees on Tuesday, what's your problem man? Autos also don't favor super super warm temps anyway. You put in the heater to keep up with environment consistency, so you covered that..Don't sweat a few degrees within a reasonable range.

True should I keep feeding her untill chop like I have or is it a waist of nutes?

Well I would keep checking the trichs and proceed from there..If it looks like it can still go some time, continue with the feeds..Once the trichs start turning over a large area of the plant and you feel the time is coming soon for a chop, cut the nutes off like 10-14 days before harvest and just run water.

Just read thru the local paper... I've got 2 Comercial grows and a new dispensary, approved by city council, to break ground within a mile of me... time to update my resume!

evening capt :pass:just cleaning up after epenguin,how can something so small make a mess so high up the toilet door ? ahh i dont know:wall:
dont forget the
001 (26).JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back