Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171107_062600.jpg

88days I give her a drink with Buddha bloom this morning not sure she needs it lol but I want to see if any of her buds get fatter lol. And everyone that has said the last bit of waiting is the Hardest well you guys are right I'm bout out of patience im eager to chop this chic✌️

day 49 lookin beastly.
:pighug:
Thanks alot mate this my second grow using these cobs got it dailed in perfect.im shocked so far.cnt be bad.strong genetics help alot.so big reps to seedstockers and zambeza seeds;)we all like big badass plants and a heavy yield of beautiful frosty heavy hitting nugs.hell yes;)

View attachment 825536
88days I give her a drink with Buddha bloom this morning not sure she needs it lol but I want to see if any of her buds get fatter lol. And everyone that has said the last bit of waiting is the Hardest well you guys are right I'm bout out of patience im eager to chop this chic✌️
Just wait mate haha will be well worth it.very happy girls good job;)

Good day growers;) here we have Sweetseeds cream mandarine xl autos.tall natural girls at the back 9 weeks today and upfront sister is 8 weeks old today she was topped young then later lstd.as u can see she has the biggest more dominant colas;).all plants budding strong solid genetics.here the auto sisters, buds everywere hahaView attachment 825281 View attachment 825282 :pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)
haha thats the way to do it man :cools:the proof is in the puddin. :baby:
[HASHTAG]#autoabusers[/HASHTAG] all the way man!!

Mine is thick quartz.
I torch for 30ish seconds. Cool for about same time. Drop my dab. Cap n rip slow.
But i would def watch a vid or 2. My first time with clean banger ended with a ball of fire ruining 1st banger with black soot from absolutely incinerating my product with magma hot quartz lol.
hey you wouldn't believe I checked that pyrex pan I had scraped everything out of to see if I missed anything and I had it perfectly scraped up, wasn't sticky or anything just can feel the smooth glass :) at-least this was really easy to work with...

Nice one scuff! Did you reach 4000ft! I'm shit scared of flying so if I saw that in my car wing mirror, I would just get out WTF about the speed it's gonna hurt anyway!! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back