Status
Not open for further replies.
its cool man he’s just started flushing and negated to tell me that fact during his panicky text asking me to add an hour onto my way home from work . what a total bellend like. to say i wasnt impressed would be a fairly sizeable understatement. some folk really just need a good ping in the bawz from time to time. hes done well though. 2fast 2vast in 20L NFT. probably 200g-ish i reckon, maybe a bit more. and he knows literally nothing. just got him simple nutes and told him to follow the numbers on the sticks. then told him to chop off all the 5finger leaves. and thats literally been all the help he needed. total legend like, it must be in his bloodline. im going round for harvest day so i’ll get a couple pics then. hes a bit of a technophobe but fuck me hes mastered this instantly. hes a dick and is determined you have to flush for 14 days cos his mates (pots growers of some sort) insist you have to.... even after he smoked my unflushed a/u and commented on how clean it was. again. baw slap ! : P
you can lead a horse to water type of deal, good grow story, live stoner ES just grew our ranks, cheers grobro!

My racing greyhound was in action last night in th heats for the Nottingham Eclipse Stakes, a very prestigious and valuable race. The first hree go through to next weeks semi finals followed by the big race on TV.

My dog was in Trap One.......Bubbly Bluebird.......................

just awesome!

Good day growers;)Here my 200w migro cob auto sisters 49 days old today.7 weeks old.outstanding so far.big strong girls.all plants super happy and healthy all in full bud mode;)
_20171107_202713.JPG
_20171107_202734.JPG
_20171107_210043.JPG
_20171107_202842.JPG
:pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back