Status
Not open for further replies.
Frostzilla
20171107_161923.jpg
20171107_161729.jpg
15100932864421115821360.jpg
1510093332067431096630.jpg

View attachment 825536
88days I give her a drink with Buddha bloom this morning not sure she needs it lol but I want to see if any of her buds get fatter lol. And everyone that has said the last bit of waiting is the Hardest well you guys are right I'm bout out of patience im eager to chop this chic✌️
The wait will be worth it. Some big fat colas. Could ya put a pop can next to one to show off the size. And a closer pic of a bud. :D

Also. Is this your first grow?

The wait will be worth it. Some big fat colas. Could ya put a pop can next to one to show off the size. And a closer pic of a bud. :D

Also. Is this your first grow?
Yes first grow I harvest my skunk already, I had two and this Haze is what's left. This is my first grow I kinda got in a big hurry and didn't research things out very well I used soil that complicated things and so on but a lot of guys on here has helped me through it. Now just waiting on this slow bitch to finish then I'm gonna do a normal simple grow maybe I can grow a few monsters like yours lol

Yes first grow I harvest my skunk already, I had two and this Haze is what's left. This is my first grow I kinda got in a big hurry and didn't research things out very well I used soil that complicated things and so on but a lot of guys on here has helped me through it. Now just waiting on this slow bitch to finish then I'm gonna do a normal simple grow maybe I can grow a few monsters like yours lol
Big ones are fun. Lol. Real fun. Lots of work.
If ya dont mind my poking. Whats your grow space size? And how many can you do at a time?

Big ones are fun. Lol. Real fun. Lots of work.
If ya dont mind my poking. Whats your grow space size? And how many can you do at a time?
Honestly don't know how many I can do since I've only done this once so far with two plants. But my space is 2'Deep by 4' wide and 6' of hight. And I have 4 3500k Autocobs now lol so not sure how many and not sure if I need all 4 cobs but I want to grow 4 even if I have to spank them untill they fit my space lmao

Honestly don't know how many I can do since I've only done this once so far with two plants. But my space is 2'Deep by 4' wide and 6' of hight. And I have 4 3500k Autocobs now lol so not sure how many and not sure if I need all 4 cobs but I want to grow 4 even if I have to spank them untill they fit my space lmao
Might i suggest a different route in the future.

Well 2 things. 1st is. If trying to grow a biggen in a 2x4. Id do 1 or 2. Dont want em cramped up. Mold and other issues happen then.

Other suggestion. 1 gal fabric pots. Run like 6. Have nice well maintained mini plants.
Which are usually like a 14 inch tall 5 cola plant. But its pretty much all bud. About an oz each. My buddy runs em like that.
But then its less work with way more variety and also you dont lose all your crop if 1 or 2 decide to croak lol.

And killing the game with that kinda light lol. As long as you're not frying them. Sun it up lol

Might i suggest a different route in the future.

Well 2 things. 1st is. If trying to grow a biggen in a 2x4. Id do 1 or 2. Dont want em cramped up. Mold and other issues happen then.

Other suggestion. 1 gal fabric pots. Run like 6. Have nice well maintained mini plants.
Which are usually like a 14 inch tall 5 cola plant. But its pretty much all bud. About an oz each. My buddy runs em like that.
But then its less work with way more variety and also you dont lose all your crop if 1 or 2 decide to croak lol.
I have 3 gallon pots I'm thinking 3 plants and train them and see how it goes I'm gonna make a bigger space it just be a few months before I can so gonna do a grow while waiting ✌️ and when I get me a bigger room I'm gonna let them go no lst no cropped just go big and bushy kinda like a Hooker with a Snickers addiction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back