Status
Not open for further replies.
@archie gemmill said.................

i done a bad thing,and a penguin was involved in it.i cant say much more.

Oh he certainly did. And yes, I was involved. (Notice archies new Title Auto Warrior !) In many ways he does deserve his long overdue promotion to staff status, as he has been a top bloke for ages and kept on refusing the promotion as he is a shy little fuzzball, but we were desperate for a new toilet and kitchen cleaner for the staff rooms, and he is a wizard with a hoover and a duster.

And due to my flippers, I cannot iron my own shirts................so welcome archie...............our new Auto Warrior and all round good bloke. Please join me in congratulating our tea connisseure conisuure connissurree feck it .....tea maker !

eP.

ps, anyone who would like to be considered for the next level, send me a PM.

thanks JT :pass:ahh the good ol days cheers gg65:pass:
Ahem....did you Happen to bring the rockets n tea. Ya know. The new guy supposed to bring this stuff fight?
I'm sure @epenguin told you of this. And the 15%fees. 10% goes to ep and 5% to me lol.

evening Ash :pass: i been flat out last 47 minutes
007.JPG

whos incharge of petty cash box ? we need 2 new kettles and 2 back ups.
:pighug:

When I ran HID lighting all I used was hps for autos. I figured it was around the same spectrum so just went with it. Plus it was just some supplemental light at first then turned into needing it to cover the Buddha magnum I have. I plan on another reflector 48 in the near future. Funds are tight at the moment tho. What do you mean GPS my grow?
Hmmm, I don't know:shrug: I can't find the post, maybe you could link it? I am a security nut, maybe it was in reference to making sure your pics have no meta data that would show your location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back