Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t buy it when I found it though I probably should have just so I have it on hand when time comes. But I figured I’m not even close to think of harvest so it’s best I wait to get it plus I may find a method I like better. @Ash-a-Ton that everclear method is definitely something I’ve looked into a little more for the fact it evaporates at a fast rate and I know that because of making apple pie shine. When you’re fluids have dropped to half of what you put in allow it to cool to room temp then add in the everclear because if your flavors are too hot even a little it will evaporate the alcohol content considerably. So I see that being of the same concept with making dab except unlike making shine I want it to evaporate and I see the everclear giving me great results but I don’t see the iso being a bit different other than evaporation rates and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iso is much more agressive as a stripper, shorter washes. And if there is a taste left over it has not purged. Best to do with low heat, preferably under vacuum.
Only the smell of the fresh flower left.

My opinion....

Glass, ceramic, quartz nails or banger will eventually crack

Titanium does have a flavor to it if you get cheap TI. Good, high quality Ti does not have the same taste as the lower grade stuff, but is harder to find. Most of the common TI nails you'll find in your average head shop are not that good a quality, typically.

My personal favorite for Ti nails is the Purr smoking XFLO series TI nails. Unfortunately, it's looking like they stopped making them so I'll need to find a new favorite if the current one ever wears out. :jointman:

Dab break.
15100811908452028493.jpg
1510081330125872446123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back