Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet but im on my way round in an hour so ill give you a tag if thats ok mate :) loads of little brown spots all over and the top growth going a bit yellow. sure i fixed it with foliar calmag before but been smoking that much recently that im starting to feel the premature onset of althimers lol.
yeah let me know when ya have pic up and tag me and I'll check and see what I think..

Also. You can get the bangers n such online for 1/2 the price. But you can't visually inspect before purchase lol
yeah I went over to smoke shop, but noway I was paying 30$ for a titanium banger I can get one on ebay for 7$ but now you have me wondering, coz I heard ceramic was great for taste but titanium lasts forever..

i want place an order like soon, so hopefully figure out what I need here..
Dabbing essentials.
Torch.
Paper clip for dab pick.
Rig.
Banger or nail and dome combo.
And a YouTube vid on how to low temp dab with what ever set up You decide on.

Warning. Do not ever try to pull the stem ala bong rip.
And also note. When you dab you dab your tolerance away lol. So just know. Its a whole different world you're entering lmao.

i want place an order like soon, so hopefully figure out what I need here..
Also add a capper to that list. Small piece of wood or silicone will do. Metal or glass will work the same. Just need to create a vaccume in the bowl for a banger to hit.

Dabbing essentials.
Torch.
Paper clip for dab pick.
Rig.
Banger or nail and dome combo.
And a YouTube vid on how to low temp dab with what ever set up You decide on.

Warning. Do not ever try to pull the stem ala bong rip.
And also note. When you dab you dab your tolerance away lol. So just know. Its a whole different world you're entering lmao.
it looks like I can use 14mm or 18mm if I take downstem out I can use 18mm with it in there its 14mm

it looks like I can use 14mm or 18mm if I take downstem out I can use 18mm with it in there its 14mm
Sounds like you need down stem for bubble action no?
So need the male 14mm. The connection piece that inserts If I'm using imagination correctly.

Also add a capper to that list. Small piece of wood or silicone will do. Metal or glass will work the same. Just need to create a vaccume in the bowl for a banger to hit.
I want your opinion ash, should I get the titanium or ceramic? how long will the ceramic one last? or maybe one of each?

Local news here in northern CA said last night, regarding the recreational sale to begin Jan 2018...
"Expect the price of cannabis to soar 70%, affecting medical cannabis as well.

Good time to be growing your own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back