Status
Not open for further replies.
morning @EvilScotsman ...yeah that sounds like calmag with the spots like that have pic?
not yet but im on my way round in an hour so ill give you a tag if thats ok mate :) loads of little brown spots all over and the top growth going a bit yellow. sure i fixed it with foliar calmag before but been smoking that much recently that im starting to feel the premature onset of althimers lol.

just a banger I need? what kind I should use? I ask you coz you dab often... I heard the glass banger won't last is that true? once I find out what I need will make quick trip to smoke shop to pick up a banger, coz this too good not to hit the way it's intended! should I get a titanium banger or ceramic or glass?
Ti will last forever. Taste the worst. Ceramic does not hold the heat well. And quartz tastes far better but will crack eventually.

Imo quartz is best.

And yeah. Just a banger and something to cap it while you hit it. I use my silicones

just a banger I need? what kind I should use? I ask you coz you dab often... I heard the glass banger won't last is that true? once I find out what I need will make quick trip to smoke shop to pick up a banger, coz this too good not to hit the way it's intended! should I get a titanium banger or ceramic or glass?
Or just get a honey straw lol. I use that pretty often as well.

Also. You can get the bangers n such online for 1/2 the price. But you can't visually inspect before purchase lol

This is my ultimate plan and the wife is somewhat on-board!! We want to own a place that has land and very few neighbors, but is still sort of within commuting distance to a relatively populated area for supplies and such.. During the warm months, we'll grow a veggie garden and of course canna... I've been getting back into hunting, but not the sport; purely for sustainment, and I can use the majority of large animals for things, and birds become sort of a treat.. I'm sick of relying on others for things, so it's time to become self-sufficient and self-sustaining.

Looking awesome!!!! Looks like it's just about done, too!!!!! Great thing to come home to!!

Absolutely!!! I use a similar route; power-supply-> Surge Protected power strip->timers->lights.. That way, if we had a surge, I lose the $20 power strip and save the ballasts/lights/fans.. Try to always put the surge protector first, and then add stuff to it, as that will give you a bit of insurance.. Nothing beats having an automated fire-suppression system as well, but not everyone can obtain or afford one, so if you can eliminate as many variables as possible, you give yourself a better chance!!

Enjoy your holiday!!!
GodAmJT!
a man with a plan
back to the land!

the season's last light
soon to be dusky grayness
for my days
P1060030.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back