Status
Not open for further replies.
1$ iso was vs 20$ everclear...Iso quality looks just as good as any everclear I seen.. and saved 19$ :p

Silicone sheets are reusable lol that’s my only argument lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah parchment paper is cheap, box for a buck probably and last me well over a year... with mat, ya probably still need the paper or something else to put it in .

Silicone sheets are reusable lol that’s my only argument lol

yeah they probably help a bit.. but am too cheap buy things I not need... if I can get by with parchment then i use that, since it needs get put on something anyways, that sheet will be too big always lug around..

yeah parchment paper is cheap, box for a buck probably and last me well over a year... with mat, ya probably still need the paper or something else to put it in .

I’ll be getting those silicone containers

Just ordered a bunch of these for cheap off amazon
1510064646754641977947.jpg

one day I'll come across them, but I won't go out of my way to buy...only because cheaper things can be used and I rather spend money on important things, co2,lights,etc..but i don't make a penny off my grows, they only cost me money...so I kinda need to draw line somewhere, when comes to buying things...

one day I'll come across them, but I won't go out of my way to buy...only because cheaper things can be used and I rather spend money on important things, co2,lights,etc..but i don't make a penny off my grows, they only cost me money...so I kinda need to draw line somewhere, when comes to buying things...

I hear that brother! It helps having my ol lady work so having two incomes coming in kind of help me spend a little to make more back in return but I’m only getting rid of enough throughout grows til I’ve upgraded equipment and conditions and once I’ve done that it’s all mine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back