Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm upgrading to the autopot that I promised I'd get a year ago. Any idea on what kind of pump output do I need for one airdome?

I didn't heat it when evap'ing only put them feet warmer things under pyrex pan to help speed off evap rate, but it never got warm even as ya can tell or it would probably come out as black as ace of spades had I used heat...

if I would found that would been my first choice only coz will evap much much quicker

I didn’t buy it when I found it though I probably should have just so I have it on hand when time comes. But I figured I’m not even close to think of harvest so it’s best I wait to get it plus I may find a method I like better. @Ash-a-Ton that everclear method is definitely something I’ve looked into a little more for the fact it evaporates at a fast rate and I know that because of making apple pie shine. When you’re fluids have dropped to half of what you put in allow it to cool to room temp then add in the everclear because if your flavors are too hot even a little it will evaporate the alcohol content considerably. So I see that being of the same concept with making dab except unlike making shine I want it to evaporate and I see the everclear giving me great results but I don’t see the iso being a bit different other than evaporation rates and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t buy it when I found it though I probably should have just so I have it on hand when time comes. But I figured I’m not even close to think of harvest so it’s best I wait to get it plus I may find a method I like better. @Ash-a-Ton that everclear method is definitely something I’ve looked into a little more for the fact it evaporates at a fast rate and I know that because of making apple pie shine. When you’re fluids have dropped to half of what you put in allow it to cool to room temp then add in the everclear because if your flavors are too hot even a little it will evaporate the alcohol content considerably. So I see that being of the same concept with making dab except unlike making shine I want it to evaporate and I see the everclear giving me great results but I don’t see the iso being a bit different other than evaporation rates and flavor. ohh btw you must have both in freezer overnite for it to work right... I noticed that to help...

ohh it's slower for sure, I tried everclear before.. but that's has much more fumes to deal with and impossible and stupid to do inside, 91% on other hand doesn't release 1/3 of the fumes...well I didn't heat either, coz I wanted quality so I let slow evap..plus if ya heat will cause to be darker.. It was nice yesterday other then rain, but temps were nice so was able setup with in front of door do keep any fumes to mostly go outside, also had ceiling fan on and some windows open for crossbreeze.. I covered so nothing could get into it just hand warmers & fan :)

ohh it's slower for sure, I tried everclear before.. but that's has much more fumes to deal with and impossible and stupid to do inside, 91% on other hand doesn't release 1/3 of the fumes...well I didn't heat either, coz I wanted quality so I let slow evap..plus if ya heat will cause to be darker.. It was nice yesterday other then rain, but temps were nice so was able setup with in front of door do keep any fumes to mostly go outside, also had ceiling fan on and some windows open for crossbreeze.. I covered so nothing could get into it just hand warmers & fan :)

When I do get the equipment to make it I plan on getting silicone sheets that are 9x13 so I can lay that in the bottom of the pan. Makes for collecting so much easier and cleaner.

I had company come over
I didn’t buy it when I found it though I probably should have just so I have it on hand when time comes. But I figured I’m not even close to think of harvest so it’s best I wait to get it plus I may find a method I like better. @Ash-a-Ton that everclear method is definitely something I’ve looked into a little more for the fact it evaporates at a fast rate and I know that because of making apple pie shine. When you’re fluids have dropped to half of what you put in allow it to cool to room temp then add in the everclear because if your flavors are too hot even a little it will evaporate the alcohol content considerably. So I see that being of the same concept with making dab except unlike making shine I want it to evaporate and I see the everclear giving me great results but I don’t see the iso being a bit different other than evaporation rates and flavor.

just make sure put both the iso or everclear into freezer and your material in your glass curing jar into freezer overnite and you'll be good after that, iso is quick like under a min... I did like 20-30 sec shaking hell out of it, set down for maybe 15-20 secs while I setup the strainer, then strained off...then put coffee filter under lid of curing jar cap, I ended up using 3-4 filters in all because I wanted it free of everything but the good stuff..then rest is evap'ing

When I do get the equipment to make it I plan on getting silicone sheets that are 9x13 so I can lay that in the bottom of the pan. Makes for collecting so much easier and cleaner.

I use parchment paper...it costed me a whole 1$ & my time to make that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back